• Home
  • Future..What Will You Offer For Me?

    Wednesday, July 13, 2011
       
        THIS IS MY STARTING POINT IN THE COMPUTER WORLD 

         I have just read the over the top book from zig ziglar .. he said that your future are your decision .. And it is you who drive your life. So where do you want to drive yours . Honestly sometimes I felt blind, i don't know what the future will be for my life., but it doesn't stop me from working as hard as i can . Now I'm a computer science undergrad, who still yet don't know a lot of things about computer...haha of course because i'm still a half year student..not even a first year yet .

        Now i'm already learning the c++ which supposed to be teach during the next semester. I hope this will give me a head start during the start of the class.  

        But what bother me is this, i try to study more than other students in order to achieve more .. It's not achieving more in the term of grades. But in term of knowledge, i want to have more knowledge than other student usually have, but it is a hard goal to achieve because the world of computer is so vast .. and so changed so fast , you late your get left behind!

         I study because of this interest inside of me and also a lot of curiosity.There still a lot of things i don't know about computer, so i want to know about it, So from now on, i will write about my progress of learning and achievement in this blog, I don't know what my future will look like, but I don't care whether it is good or bad,  but what i wrote today will be the starting point of my long journey in this computer world and my whole life.

    I already known : C,basic Html and CSS a bit..
    Now learning : C++, JavaScript, Discrete Mathematics.
    Want To Learn : Advance Web Design , Visual c# , Java , Python ,Lisp , P hp , Asp.net , and many more I will update this frequently.
    Now Reading: Over The Top by Zig Ziglar
        

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment